Sponsor Off the Shelf
Our festival of words is now in its 26th year and well established as a highlight of the region’s cultural calendar and one of the largest literary festivals in the UK.
Every year we attract some of the best known names in literature and the arts to Sheffield. Previous festivals have included appearances by Hilary Mantel, Levison Wood, Kate Adie, Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, David Mitchell, Rose Tremain, Sarah Waters, Nick Hornby, Simon Armitage, Benjamin Zephaniah, Tony Robinson, Sandi Toksvig, John Pilger, the Hairy Bikers, Jamie Oliver, Owen Jones and Ian Rankin – to name just a few.
From 2017, the festival is run by both the University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University. This groundbreaking partnership will help us reach new audiences and grow our student following.
By sponsoring Off the Shelf, you can be associated with a high quality, innovative, exciting, prestigious and very popular festival.
Reach thousands of literate and engaged customers
Each year the festival attracts around 29,000 people. In 2016, we received 254 pieces of press coverage with an estimated total average of £2.3m and an estimated total reach of 16–18 million, including
● 255 pieces of editorial/online coverage including the Sunday Times and the Guardian
● 100 minutes of radio broadcast
● online videos with up to 100,000 views
● 12 minutes of coverage on BBC Look North
Enjoy great return on your investment
Off the Shelf offers great value for money, with a wide range of sponsorship packages available.
● organise corporate entertainment for your clients at events
● create a festival event linked to your company brand or targeting a particular audience or community
● organise creative and stimulating workshops for your workforce
Get in touch
To find out more and discuss what we can do for you, call us on 0114 222 3895.